XFree86: New via driver with DRI

Alexandre Strube surak at casa.surak.eti.br
Sun Feb 15 17:34:18 UTC 2004

Em Dom, 2004-02-15 às 03:51, Mike A. Harris escreveu:
> I have updated the "via" video driver in XFree86-4.3.0-56 in
> rawhide with Alan Cox's latest driver.  The new driver has DRI
> support however a typo in the spec file caused the DRI driver not
> to get built in 4.3.0-56, so only the new 2D driver is present in
> this build.

Hi Mike,

this driver has nothing to do with savage one, right? That one for via
ple and kle boards... If not, are there any plans to put the via/s3 open
source one on FC2? I remember some people was porting it to xfree 4.3
and the newer mesa, but didn't see anything about it for quite some
time...

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group