Very OT: The Most Important Question

Mike A. Harris mharris at redhat.com
Tue Feb 17 07:47:31 UTC 2004

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Chris Gray wrote:

>So, when do we get to buy new Fedora baseball caps like the wicked black
>low-profile Shadowman caps that Redhat sells? And what manner of Open Source
>project doesn't have cool t-shirts?
>
>Who's in charge of procuring and selling schwag?

Red Hat.

>I will volunteer if the job isn't already filled. Seriously.

The Red Hat Shadowman logo is trademarked by Red Hat, please
review the Red Hat trademark usage guidelines located at:

http://www.redhat.com/about/corporate/trademark/guidelines.html

I believe it would probably be in violation of acceptable use of
the Red Hat trademark guidlines, however I am not a lawyer, and
so I do not speak authoritatively of course.

You'd have to consult with your own attourney to determine wether
such usage of Red Hat trademarks would be ok or not.

Not really on topic for this mailing list however.