Modifications at the GNOME main menu

Adriano Del Vigna de Almeida katmandu at fs.inf.br
Thu Feb 19 13:50:20 UTC 2004

Hello there!

I'm working in modifications in the GNOME main menu, reorganizing it,
adding and removing some features. Currently I'm working into the
'redhat-menus' package, simply making modifications for tests. But I got
no results.

For example, I removed the 'Accessories' section from
'applications-submenu.m4' file, recompiled the package and re-installed
the package, and got no results. The 'Accessories' menu section remains
there. Any other modification get no results. Am I working at the
correct package and files?

Thanks in advance!

Adriano Del Vigna de Almeida
Free Software
Brasília - Curitiba - Rio de Janeiro - São Paulo
Email: katmandu at fs.inf.br
ICQ#: 14898488