New PuTTY 0.54-0.3 rpms for review.

Gavin Henry ghenry at suretecsystems.com
Sun Feb 22 20:31:38 UTC 2004

On Sunday 22 February 2004 19:32, Dag Wieers wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Feb 2004, Gavin Henry wrote:
> > Lastly, I would really like to thank you for your time. It is much
> > appreciated. Oh, how do you find the time to do all those rpms anyway?
> > Have you a shell script to do it like on rpmpan??
>
> Well, I have a shell script (ugly but efficient) that helps me build and
> manage builds. It is called DAR and can be found at:
>
> 	http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/dar/
>
> It's build only for me and with a few adjustments it might be used by
> others but since I'm moving to use mach soon it probably is only relevant
> for reference if you want to do it properly.

how would you use mach in mass production ie mach build *.spec

I use it to, but it never downloads the source from what is in Source:

> > My next tasks are reading more docs, updating these and I want to do OTRS
> > (I have one rough one done) and Mamboserver.
>
> Actually I have an OTRS package too, but it hasn't been very well tested.
> I was planning to replace our own installation by this package, but the
> person responsible didn't have the time.
>
> You may want to poke that one and send over any suggestions.

I will do. Is it in your main repository?

> I applied
> your fix for the StartUpNotify problem with the GTK+ program. The next
> release will have it fixed (not really important to make a new release for
> it).
Again I will clean up my one.

Oh, with respect to Michel Alexandre Salim comments, if these adjustments are
made, will this enable a desktop entry in both gnome and kde? I haven't had
chance to look at freedesktop.org, so the answer is probably there.

Thanks again Dag.

- --
Kind Regards,