ARGOX Label printers

Rich Lafferty rich+rhl at lafferty.ca
Thu Feb 26 21:59:51 UTC 2004

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 06:45:44PM -0300, Alexandre Strube <surak at casa.surak.eti.br> wrote:

> By the way, the lead the label printer market on Asia and South America,
> and most of those printers (even other brands) seems to share a common
> printer language, called PPLA and PPLB. I have access to the windows CD,
> which contains PPLA and PPLB language description... In case this
> interest someone.

My first reaction to this was that label-printing tends to be more
specialized than page-printing, so CUPS might just be the wrong place
to look.

This might be of interest:

  http://www.nicelabel.com/nicelabel/nlbl_ver_linux.php

Cheers,

  -Rich

--
 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada    |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!