Yum problems

Richard Hally rhally at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 27 07:49:29 UTC 2004

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	fedora-devel-list-admin at redhat.com
[mailto:fedora-devel-list-admin at redhat.com]  On Behalf Of Mark McLoughlin
Sent:	Friday, February 27, 2004 2:14 AM
To:	fedora-devel-list at redhat.com
Subject:	Re: Yum problems

Hi,
	1) This is a development mailing list
Sorry, I get both the devel list and the testing list.  I guess that
pointing out that the packages in rawhide are in an inconsistent state needs
to be reported on the testing list?

	2) Please don't post huge big long logs like that.
OK

On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 00:06, Richard Hally wrote:

> .Package gnome-applets needs libgtop-2.0.so.1, this is not available.
> Package gnome-system-monitor needs libgtop-2.0.so.1, this is not
> available.

	This will be fixed by the next update to rawhide. The new libgtop
package got pushed just before the gnome-applets and
gnome-system-monitor ones.

Thanks for the help.

Richard Hally