How to help with SELinux

Stephen Smalley sds at epoch.ncsc.mil
Fri Feb 27 17:42:57 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 12:21, Elliot Lee wrote:
> If you want to know more about SELinux and writing policies for it, you
> can visit http://www.tresys.com/selinux/selinux-course-outline.html
> Another tack to take when writing policies is to look at existing policies
> for similar programs. For example, if you're writing a policy for rshd,
> the policy for sshd might make a good start.

I'd also suggest the report available in PDF, PS, or HTML from
http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/papers/policy2-abs.cfm.  It isn't entirely
up-to-date, but should still be helpful.  We'll be including it (with
the DocBook SGML sources) in selinux-doc in the future.  There are also
other papers and reports available from
http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/docs.cfm.

--
Stephen Smalley <sds at epoch.ncsc.mil>