Fedora Core 2 Test 2 - delayed

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Fri Feb 27 20:49:24 UTC 2004

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:

> Because such a large patch coming from random_user would raise some
> eyebrows, and small patches are not easy to hide such nasty buglets in.
> All it takes is a single overflow in the right location... The Trojan
> horse was also a "friendly gift".

For purposes of historical accuracy. The trojan horse was a part of the
spoils of war. Much like that booby trap under a left helmet on the WW2
batlefield.

I have seen some amzing gifts during my work at various network locations.

Hugo.

    hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.