Evolution 1.5

Stan Bubrouski stan at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Jan 4 18:12:00 UTC 2004

Hey,

If 1.5 fixes 1.4.5's problems then I say put it in.  The fact that
searching messages for my needs is nearly impossible without grep is a
HUGE problem.  For instance I can't make it correctly search headers, it
will not find things in HTML etc...things other mail clients easily do
makes 1.4.5 a bit useless.

For instance, say I want to search for tvoffers.biz in html e-mails
(SPAM).  Even though the site is clearly in an HREF in the body of the
message (not even an attachment) it will not find it.  It won't even
read charset info etc...

Very disappointing...

-sb