include much needed antivirus products in FC2

Steve Bergman steve at rueb.com
Tue Jan 6 01:33:24 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 19:10, Michael Dickson wrote:
> While I've found this interesting reading it seems the points have been
> made (multiple times).

Not all of the points have been made.  For example, not once during the
thread did anyone address the question of whether the *users*, as
opposed to *developers*, of Fedora would want AV included.

As a user, I find that a bit disappointing.

And by the way, as a user, I *would* like to have AV available to me in
FC2 for my mail servers.