Notifications for package submissions

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Wed Jan 7 11:44:55 UTC 2004

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Darryl Luff wrote:

> Panu Matilainen wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Darryl Luff wrote:
> >>
> >>Is there (or could there be) a list for announcements of package
> >>submissions to fedora.us, similar to the one for package releases?
> >>
> >Something like this was discussed a while ago but nothing got done in
> >reality:
> >http://www.fedora.us/pipermail/fedora-devel/2003-December/002388.html
> >
> >Time to rehash the discussion I guess...
> >
> I'd like it for my own use anyway. If there's no interest 'officially'
> I'll probably do a web page for myself with a script that queries the QA
> lists dailyand lists the new additions. I think a single mailing list
> would be better though, assuming it could be automated with bugzilla
> some how.

This sounds like just another thing. The first item was learning to know
about packages ready for testing.

The response however looks more like a summary of new bug reports.

At present it is easy to confuse me (welcome to this seazons nasty flu)
but I do think I am not the only one who spotted two different issues
here.

Hugo.

    hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.