pine RPM and IPv6 for imapd

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Wed Jan 7 13:23:25 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 03:04:15PM -1000, Antonio Querubin wrote:
> > doubt you do either. But you know...i bet this license has come up for
> > OSI consideration in the past, and there is probably discussion archived
> > on the OSI relevant mailinglists that you can research if you care
> > enough to want to understand.
>
> Found a whole thread on this and now my head hurts.  I guess the bottom
> line is figuring out what's really acceptable for Fedora inclusion.  I'm
> beginning to like the FreeBSD ports system better.

Remember nothing in the Fedora setup dictates outside the core/extra/add-on
part of Fedora. So people can go register "richardstallmansworsenightmare.org"
and put yum repositories of stuff on it if they wish, how they like.

It has always been the assumption people would do that, be it for stuff that
is non-free (eg the flash rpms) .. whatever