Request for Comments: updating RPMs using binary deltas

Lamar Owen lowen at pari.edu
Fri Jan 9 15:47:10 UTC 2004

On Friday 09 January 2004 10:29 am, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> The community does not work by people hassling developers to get their
> pet projects done especially when those have serious implications,
> instead someone has to come up with proof of concept code.  Since you
> are the one who is desperate for this I look forward to you writing or
> sponsoring the code.

Ok, let's make one thing clear.  I personally am not desparate for this.  I
have plenty of bandwidth.

Whatever happened to listening to the user base and seeing what developers
thought about end user requests?  Whatever happened to being considerate to
users?
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology