Automatic Firewall

Jean Francois Martinez jfm512 at free.fr
Sat Jan 10 12:34:01 UTC 2004

I think it does not add so much respective to the present situation
and in addition it is unapplicable: there are some ADSL modems who
force the computer to use an address in the 10.x.x.x range for
interfacing with them and that means that the ethernet card with an
address in the 10.x.x.x is in direct contact with the Internet and,
according to your proposal, unfirewalled.

--
Jean Francois Martinez <jfm512 at free.fr>