Fedora Process status

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Tue Jan 13 16:22:57 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 11:13, Mike Chambers wrote:
> Red Hat Maintainers, Michael Johnson, People in the know...

I don't know if I qualify as 'in the know' but....

The statuses are these (as I know them)

- waiting continues on the cvs server access - but that should be
imminent
- after that process for submission to the build system is being worked
on
- russell coker (last I heard) was working on capabilities for selinux
to secure a build system
- at some point people performing tasks, etc, will be acknowledged as
'community leaders'. Not an official position, I don't think just ideas.

This is all I know.

keep in mind I'm not @redhat.com so I can only say what I've heard or
been told
-sv