ClamAV RPM Problem

Casey Price linuxproject at aws-sj.com
Sat Jan 17 23:52:58 UTC 2004

Warren,
I have checked out the clamav packages on fedora.us, and I based a
majority of my spec file on the one you have there under your specs link.
However, I left a majority of that out, because I simply want the basic
clamav (clamd, clamscan, clamdscan, freshclam, clamav.conf and the update
files as well as the man pages), I don't need clamav-milter or any of that
at the moment, so I'm just trying to build a very simple rpm that installs
those. It all works at the moment except for the aspect of creating
/etc/clamav.conf and /usr/share/clamav/ during rpm creation instead of rpm
installation. I think it has something to do with how the %files section
of my spec file is layed out.

%files
%defattr(-, root, root)
%doc AUTHORS BUGS COPYING ChangeLog FAQ NEWS README TODO
%{_bindir}/*
%{_libdir}/*.so.*
%{_libdir}/*.*a
%{_libdir}/*.so