zsh configuration proposal

Eric Hattemer hattenator at imapmail.org
Sun Jan 25 01:10:48 UTC 2004

EDITOR=emacs should absolutely not be there.  That was a mistake.  I
left that in from my own personal configuration.  I will take that out.
I will try to consider a better way to handle the prompt in zsh to fix
that problem.  If anyone has any suggestions that don't involve messing
with bash files, let me know.  I will make all these changes and upload
a new package sometime soon like tomorrow.  Today its homework and
computer games, though :).

-Eric Hattemer