rawhide report: 20040128 changes

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Wed Jan 28 19:21:29 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 14:15, Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 19:09, seth vidal wrote:
> > On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 14:04, Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
> > > Ah, then remove whatever you added that creates a libcroco.so.1
> > > dependency instead of AbiWord, please, since that is where the problem
> > > is.
> > so just to be sure -rather than fix anaconda and get the entire system
> > installable jeremy should hold everything and sift through dependencies
> > on abiword?
> >
> > riiiiiiiiiiiight.
>
> You're being excessively aggressive for someone who seems to know little
> of AbiWord.

I never claimed to know anything about abiword. I just claimed to check
the dependencies of the package in fedora devel tree and I claimed to
have some knowledge of priorities.

anaconda is higher on the priority list than abiword.

> That's not a standard dependency AFAICT.

and yet it IS a dependency in the build in the fedora devel tree.

-sv