release candidate zsh configs

Eric Hattemer hattenator at imapmail.org
Fri Jan 30 09:50:30 UTC 2004

The zsh config files in http://isd.usc.edu/~ehatteme/zsh/zshetc.tar.bz2
(link of ./zsh-etc-1-30-01PST.tar.bz2) are ready for submission.  I just
cleaned them up a little bit since the 1-26 version.  The only file that
is different from the original is /etc/zshrc.  It may be better to split
the changes up into the other files, but I don't fully understand the
standard for what changes go into which file.  Its probably not
critical, and zshrc seems like a good place to put them.  I would like
to remove /etc/skel/.zshrc because it is not expected that someone will
install zsh before adding users.  All it does is source /etc/profile,
which I moved into /etc/zshrc.  If there are no suggestions or
objections that haven't been added yet, Warren will notify Petersen, the
zsh maintainer, he will review the files, modify them as necessary, and
put them into the next fedora zsh release.  Please look these over,
decide if there is anything strange, lacking documentation,
incompatible, or non-standard, or if you have better preferences.

-Eric Hattemer