mplayer vs. xine

Dams anvil at livna.org
Sat Jan 31 17:06:41 UTC 2004

Are you sure ? Because i keep reading acroread license [1] and still
doesnt see where it says "you have the right to distribute".
Same for realplayer license and java things..

And i unfortunately never saw licenses of win32 dlls needed by
mplayer/xine/videolan. (ok, i never looked for them).

Please open my eyes.

[1] http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/acrreula.html

--
         Dams Nadé
Anvil/Anvilou on irc.freenode.net : #Linux-Fr, #Fedora