Fedora Core 3

Tony Grant tony at tgds.net
Fri Jul 2 14:06:16 UTC 2004

Le ven 02/07/2004 à 15:35, Konstantin Ryabitsev a écrit :
> On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 09:30 -0400, Alan Cox wrote:
> > > I've not yet seen anyone who's been happy with epiphany. And when
> >
> > You have - me
>
> I mean real users,

Well! We now know that Alan Cox is not a real user... I had suspected
this myself for quite some time =:-D

As an almost real user:

	- DVB modules that are usable with the up to date userland tools would
be nice. And access to DVB devices that don't require being root.
	- Firewire (I made my first DVDs from captured DVB on a Firewire DVD-R
last weekend in FC1)
	- the unichrome driver for VIA CLE266
	- a built in graphical boot screen that works
	- nedit and pico installed by default (I hate vi and emacs...)

Cheers

Tony Grant

--
www.tgds.net Art centre library management software toolkit