No more kernel-source(code) ??? (was: rawhide report: 20040623 changes)

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sun Jul 4 14:05:06 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-07-04 at 15:25, Axel Thimm wrote:

> I think the benefits far outweigh the drawbacks.

Me too.

Axel, do you already have an implementation of this?  What do you
currently build your module packages against?  Links welcome.

I peeked into the nvidia and saa7134 srpms but they do not seem to
buildrequire anything special, just /usr/bin/gcc apparently through the
%kmdl_parentdependencies macro.  Where do all those mysterious %kmdl*
macros come from?