Updated Mozilla Firefox Roadmap

John Kodis kodis at mail630.gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 14 16:15:54 UTC 2004

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 02:24:19PM +0200, Peter Backlund wrote:

> Maybe you already knew this, but you can go to about:config, and set
> image.animation_mode to "once" (or "none" to turn off completely"). Or,
> get the Developer toolbar extension, which has a menu option to do this.

No, I hadn't noticed that.  I have seen mention of the about:config
pseudo-URL, but hadn't checked through all the options.  Thanks for
pointing this out.

BTW, do you know of some easy way (i.e., other than reading the source
code) to figure out what the allowable values for these parameters
are?

--
John Kodis                                    Goddard Space Flight Center
kodis at mail630.gsfc.nasa.gov                      Greenbelt, Maryland, USA