s390 ctc0 interface not coming up

Pasi Pirhonen upi at iki.fi
Fri Jul 23 12:01:19 UTC 2004

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 12:57:29PM +0200, Karsten Hopp wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 12:23:12PM +0200, Matthias Saou wrote:
> >
> > It works! This is definitely a bug in Fedora Core Development, then. I've
> > been wondering all along, but now I know that :
> > - The ctc module doesn't get loaded automatically, 1st bug
> > - The TYPE= of the ctc interface is wrong, as you reported, 2nd bug
> >
> > I've verified that fixing only one of the two bugs is never enough, both
> > must be solved before the ctc0 interface can come up.
>
> I think I've found and fixed the bugs, thanks for narrowing them down !

No problem. It's more like me being lazy on reporting thru bugzilla. I
assume that Redhat people are monitoring 'these clones' and i've
written few lists about 'how to use 2.6-series kernel with Tao/s390(x)'
which should at least get a hint about BUGS on initscripts.

I really try to be 'good boy', but lazyness is in us :)

--
Pasi Pirhonen - upi at iki.fi - http://iki.fi/upi/