tuxracer & chromium move to Extras

Nando nandox7 at myrealbox.com
Thu Jul 29 18:29:27 UTC 2004

Well, i found myself some days ago, thinking "...fedora is increasing
the packages, from time to time someone, ask's for a new software to be
included., but where this will lead too. 2 DVD's??"
And my conclusion, is that some must go out, and i thinked in the games.
There must be a "clean up" in the games list. To free some space, needed
for the essencial packages..
So i agreed with your proposal, and some more games could be included also.

Nando