Fedora Core 3

Tony Grant tony at tgds.net
Fri Jul 2 15:23:23 UTC 2004

Le ven 02/07/2004 à 16:19, Dan Williams a écrit :
> On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 16:06 +0200, Tony Grant wrote:
> > 	- a built in graphical boot screen that works
>
> What problems are you experiencing with rhgb (i assume that's what you
> mean)?  Bugs filed in bugzilla would be appreciated...

It just kind of stopped one day. If I switch to Ctrl-Alt-F8 sometimes I
can see it. It stopped awhile back for no obvious reasons - reboot
machine no more graphical boot.

I don't mind living without it but my other half has taken to using my
machine to read her web mail and she is reassured where as normal text
boot screen is "intimidating" for her...

Cheers

Tony

--
www.tgds.net Library management software toolkit