mach 0.4.6 "Lenrek" released

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Mon Jul 5 10:46:46 UTC 2004

Release notes are attached.

Enjoy.

I am also looking for people interested in helping me design or code a
rewrite of mach, fully modularized and objectified on the python level,
so that different implementations of core functionality (spec file
parsing, dependency resolving, chroot execution, package installation)
can be swapped out for each other.

I'm looking at having yum/rpm-only backends written for dep resolving,
an rpm-lib parsing implementation, and UML/vserver/... chroot execution.

Let me know if this interests you so I can show you some ideas I'm
working on.

Thomas

If you ain’t there
ain’t nobody else to impress