Package request - gEDA and pcb

Henrik Karlsson z95kahe at mtek.chalmers.se
Mon Jul 5 15:24:22 UTC 2004

I don't know if this is the right place to request packages to be added so
please just ignore me if I wrong. Or you could direct me to the right
place.

I would like to have the the following programs added to Fedora:

gEDA - GPL Electronic Design Automation

Used for drawing schematics for electronics. It's quite good and has
active development. The program can be found at http://geda.seul.org

pcb - a program for drawing print circuit boards
This program is used in combination with gEDA-tools to make a pcb-layout
of the circuit. It's a GPL licensed program. The program can be found at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcb/ .

//henrik