webalizer vs awstats in fc3

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Tue Jul 6 18:23:31 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 11:07:32AM -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:
> A better question for all your Webalizer users out there, are there
> certain features that you just can't live w/out?  We should try to
> match them up feature by feature.

If awstats Obsoletes webalizer, the only thing I care about is that
existing webalizer users don't notice the change.  (Old data is still
available under /usage, and new data shows up there as well.)

A lot of my customers know about /usage.

If the two don't step on each other, and webalizer isn't automatically
removed during upgrades, then I couldn't care less which is in Core.
Personally, I'm only using it because it was "just there".

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/