[FC3] - Wishlist - RSS feed reader

Scott Sloan devscott at charter.net
Thu Jul 8 02:37:51 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-07 at 20:37 -0400, Zuir DJ wrote:
> With the remove of the RSS reader in Evo 2.0, there's no a RSS feed
> reader in Fedora Core.

Yep! Although according to this feed there was talk about a built in
plugin to evolution-data-server.

http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2004-April/036954.html

I manage to track it down the source for the plug-in. You can find that
here:

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/evolution-brainread/

*Note that will only work with evolution 1.5 or higher I believe. I
could be wrong

My question is. Evolution 2.0 and Gnome 2.8 are both included with FC3.
Can we get gnome-panel compiled with eds (evolution data server). That
way we can link the desktop calender to evolution's calender.

--
Scott Sloan <devscott at charter.net>