Fedora Core 3

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at matchmail.com
Mon Jul 12 18:39:18 UTC 2004

Bill Nottingham wrote:

>I'm sure there's other stuff people would like to see. What sorts
>of things?

I was just thinking of this last night.  LKCD!

I have a system at home, that I'm still running 2.6.5 on because it
always crashes with one of the screen savers.

The problem is that it doesn't crash in non-3d mode so I can never see
an oops (or even know if there is one!). :(

LKCD could save the oops to a floppy, or several other outputs IIRC for
those who don't have anything to connect to a serial console.