Fedora Core 3

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Tue Jul 13 17:52:14 UTC 2004

Mike Fedyk wrote :

> Bill Nottingham wrote:
>
> >  - Remote desktops using VNC
> >    http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-desktop-list/2004-June/msg00007.html
> >
> Beautiful!
>
> I will definitely be an active tester.

Yeah, this is really neat, finally like using "screen" in graphical mode!

This is probably not the proper place to discuss it, but after trying it :
- I also have the gdm freezing problem when debug is not enabled (on FC2)
- I was able to use the "Shutdown" command of the GNOME menu when logged in
  remotely as a regular user... probably not something which is wanted ;-)

Other than that... really cool!

Matthias

Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang) - Linux kernel 2.6.6-1.435.2.3
Load : 0.24 0.15 0.19