Updated Mozilla Firefox Roadmap

Jonathan Gardner jgardner at jonathangardner.net
Wed Jul 14 18:35:03 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 14 July 2004 03:42 am, David Nielsen wrote:
> Even when disregarding the implications that using this would have on
> the size of the base install, doesn't konqy still have problems with
> some CSS stuff, and other details.

You should check back on Konqueror. If you've been out of the loop over 6
months on it, you've missed a lot. KHTML is in Safari, Apple's browser.
They've contributed a lot in the last few months, and I daresay that KHTML
is comparable to Mozilla nowadays. Its reputation has yet to catch up.

--
Jonathan Gardner
jgardner at jonathangardner.net