yum request

Michael Favia garbage at insitesinc.com
Mon Jul 19 15:37:12 UTC 2004

David Nielsen wrote:

>- David *never ever buy netgear routers.. they suck* Nielsen

Have you attempted to upgrade your firmware from the netgear site? I own
about 20 different netgear routers and though ocassionally  do have an
issue it is normally addresed in a firmware update at some point. Also i
find people often blame the technology that thay know the least about
and this sad award almost always falls at the feet of the little
mysterious router box. Are you sure IT is the problem (have you temp
replaced it with another one?) You dont have to answer back, my response
is just a suggestion.
--
Michael Favia