suspend & resume

Martin Schmiderer m.schmiderer at web.de
Tue Jul 20 19:37:06 UTC 2004

Hello *,

Am Mo, den 19.07.2004 schrieb Ronny Buchmann um 22:31:

> I don't know if Gnome displays the shutdown message, but I think it should.

Gnome didn't display this message... i run a asus m2400 and it's
possible don't get to sleep, but i think it's a problem with the acpi
implementation (events and actions) with fc2... because the battery icon
in the panel shows only a apm action... but why, apm is older and don't
in use
i hope that acpi scrips are better inplemented in fc3 and make it easier
to suspend laptops...

> > Shall I bugzilla it as a RFE?
> Please do so.

greetz,