Any consensus on a groupware suite for FC/RHEL?

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Thu Jul 22 13:39:56 UTC 2004

Once upon a time Thursday 22 July 2004 6:32 am, Jos Vos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any sight on a choice of a "preferred groupware suite" to
> be included in future releases of FC/RHEL, like OpenGroupware.org
> or one of the other groupware projects?

I would really like to see kolab included.  though it would require lots of
work i feel as i dont like the way they have it setup.  but as most
components are part of Fedora / Red Hat  its probably a case of bringing in
the ldap data and making an init script  that starts and  stops the services
assiciated with kolab.

Ill look into it and report back on what i find.

Dennis