kde3.3beta

Lars terraformers at gmx.net
Sat Jul 24 19:03:52 UTC 2004

thanks for answering,

just read in the kde-redhat user list:

"FYI,

we're working on kde 3.2.92 packages (finally).  If all goes well, you
can expect to see them appear in unstable by this coming weekend.

-- Rex"

thats great!
it would be nice if redhat/fedora provides the packages a bit earlier,
like suse,yoper and slackware (ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/3.2.92),
so it gets as much testing as their releases.

best
lars