A request for more agressive updates to FC

Michael Favia garbage at insitesinc.com
Tue Jul 27 17:11:25 UTC 2004

I would love to see some of your suggestions implemented. I was thinking
the same thing just yesterday. I dont know if it would ease or trouble
the developent of the next FC but i like the idea of a distribution that
incorporates the newer "addon" packages and stabalizes the core desktop
environment (a sane technology testing platform if you will). I thought
this was the charter of FC to begin with. Is it simply too time
consuming to do this from redhats end (completely understandable if so)?
--Michael