Thunderbird vs Evolution

Jim Cornette music-cornette at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 31 14:16:11 UTC 2004

Bjorn Andersen wrote:

>>I haven't personally used Evolution for any considerable time since the
>>first time that I used it with Ximian. What features it has were more
>>like an improvement of Outlook Express (also I tested this out when it
>>was beta)
>>
>>Thunderbird has the multithreading feature that I like.
>>

>Evolution have too...

I'll have to look at this ability then. I hate several email accounts
thrown into one inbox, when using many different email accounts. This is
a major drawback for having an interest in using evolution. Not to
mention trying to respond using the same outgoing address that the
incoming mail was recieved through.

Jim

--
Harrisberger's Fourth Law of the Lab:
	Experience is directly proportional to the amount of equipment ruined.