870 updates later...

Brian Millett bpm at ec-group.com
Sun Jun 20 16:43:54 UTC 2004

Wow!  I'm impressed.  There were a few issues yumming the massive updates:
1) For some reason, my .ICEauthority file was chowned to root:root.
Changed that bask and X11 started.
2) For my dhcp setup, had to fix the /sbin/dhclient-script to allow routing.
3) php4.3.7 needed to be reconfigured and compiled due to looking/needing
libintl.so.3.

Other than that, wow, just fantastic.

As right now, for me, just evolution dependencies
Package evolution needs libsoup-2.0.so.0, this is not available.
Package evolution needs libgtkhtml-3.0.so.4, this is not available.
Package evolution needs libgal-2.0.so.6, this is not available.
Package evolution needs libgal-a11y-2.0.so.6, this is not available.

Great Job !!

--
Brian Millett
Enterprise Consulting Group  "Shifts in paradigms