packages that BuildRequire: gettext that need to change to gettext-devel

Leon Ho llch at redhat.com
Thu Jun 24 07:27:24 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I tend to agree this statement. Requires cvs only tell rpm that cvs has
to be installed before installing gettext-devel, it should do good then
bad.

ATM I have moved autopoint to gettext-devel and requires cvs. Let me
know if anyone have any comment to it. Colin, we may need to contact
each of the maintainer to rebuild with s/gettext/gettext-devel/.

I will also look into the autopoint and see if there are any ways to
avoid cvs usage in there.

Let me know if you guys have any more suggestions to this.

Regards,
Leon