Spamassassin [Fwd: 3.0.0 schedule]

Chris Chabot chabotc at 4-ice.com
Wed Jun 2 22:09:13 UTC 2004

Actually the only "bug" i found while trying this release is that the
rewrite subject (rewrite to [SPAM]..) didn't work anymore.. Not sure whats
causing it.

Other then that it's been running on my mail server and some mid sized
companies mail servers i maintain without any problems and been working
quite well