Dear Fedora Community, what do you want?

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Thu Jun 3 16:58:37 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 10:52:23AM -0500, Scott Sloan wrote:

> So I took the question to the other side of the fence to a friend who
> works in high upper management, who's words carries a lot of weight, for
> a highly respected hardware manufacture, well at least for printers in
> my book.

As far as printers are concerned, the big problem is that even when
good free drivers exist, the data on www.linuxprinting.org is often
out of date or doesn't list as many printers as it could.

If the printer manufacturers could help out there it would be great.
Even something like filling in the IEEE 1284 strings would help a lot.

Tim.
*/