OpenSSH Re: rawhide report: 20040608 changes

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Tue Jun 8 15:21:38 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 06:35, Build System wrote:

> openssh-3.8.1p1-1
> -----------------
> * Mon Jun 07 2004 Nalin Dahyabhai <nalin at redhat.com> 3.8.1p1-1
>
> - request gssapi-with-mic by default but not delegation (flag day for anyone
>   who used previous gssapi patches)

That will be us. Nalin, are you putting in the
'backwards-compatible-patch' that Simon posted? I am at the other end of
a 28.8 modem today so I cant look at the source easily :(.

Also do you know what is left out from Simons original patches to the
new ones? I am needing to know this for a larger deployment when this
gets rolled into RHEL where we have been distributing 3.6 with older
patches. I know that the OpenSSH 3.8 series contains some parts of the
patches but not all until there is enough requests or someone pays Simon
to do the rest :).

> - no longer request x11 forwarding by default

Will the Xsecurity extensions be looked at in the future.

Thanks Nalin.

Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Lab  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 4-0645
-- Please, I have had too much of the stupid today. Please wait until
-- tomorrow to say these things so my tolerance has refreshed.