Automake in FC2

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sat Jun 12 08:42:09 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-06-12 at 05:51, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> aclocal in automake 1.8 is very noisy:
[...]
> Should this be bugzillaed against each package that installs these macros?

I went through a number of these noisemakers recently, and found that
most have already been fixed either in Rawhide, newer upstream versions
or upstream CVS; and submitted (upstream) patches for the ones that were
not.  Most of the noise is likely to go away with normal package version
upgrades in the near future.