Need help with k3b

eric tanguy eric.tanguy at physique.univ-nantes.fr
Wed Jun 16 21:20:20 UTC 2004

I made link /dev/cdwriter to /dev/scd0 and it works fine with cdrecord but
the problem is using k3b because k3b automatically detect my burner in
/dev/scd0 so the problem is the same ... no possibility to burn as user. I
don't know how to force k3b to detect it as /dev/cdwriter.
Any help ??
Thanxes.