Kernel Stack Sizes

Per Bjornsson perbj at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 18 17:08:29 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 08:51, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 02:53, Cam wrote:
>
> > I use Driver "vesa" for simple TV out. Maybe users of older radeons are
> > not so bothered about acceleration and would like to use TV-out.
>
> Thanks for the tip, will try it out sometime.  Unfortunately I'm one of
> those who would like to have both TV-out and DRI working in a single
> configuration (Radeon 7500 here) :(

Perhaps you can look at the Gatos drivers? I think that there has been
some progress made on the TV-out front. My computer with a Radeon 9000
(which in principle has TV output) doubles as my bedroom TV so I haven't
cared, there's really nothing the TV output could plug into...

http://gatos.sf.net

Cheers,
Per

--
Per Bjornsson <perbj at stanford.edu>
Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Applied Physics, Stanford University