video in the desktop

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Sat Jun 19 05:39:44 UTC 2004

Hi Axel,
> > > libogg in Fedora has been at 1.1 since December so that really isn't an
> > > issue.  libtheora builds just fine against it using the spec from
> > > atrpms.
> >
> > Above reply referred to "pre-FC2 (FC1 and older)" and included a quote
> > to make that clear.
>
> No problem, already taken care of for RHL 7.3 to 9 at ATrpms.net.

My question was specifically "what do we do in fedora.us where in FC1
and older libogg is already in the base platform but with an older
version".  Clearly having libogg in ATrpms.net doesn't solve that
problem so it's not a reply to my question :)

Thomas

- You first. How did you lose your virginity ?
- I had sex. You ?