Rawhide signatures

Nicolas Mailhot Nicolas.Mailhot at laposte.net
Tue Jun 22 14:09:15 UTC 2004

Le mar, 22/06/2004 à 09:49 -0400, Dan Williams a écrit :
> I believe the packages are really unsigned.  You can disable this by
> running up2date's configure menu (update --configure) and look for the
> "Use GPG to verify package integrity" option.

Before each release I hope rawhide is getting signed at last and after
each release unsigned packages sneak in again.

While high-security signing is overkill having at least a key to certify
the packages did come from redhat servers originally would be great.

(if you use mirrors, that is, another solution is of course to only
hammer 1st-level rawhide mirrors)

--
Nicolas Mailhot