Rawhide signatures

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 16:15:23 UTC 2004

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:09:58 +0100, Rui Miguel Seabra <rms at 1407.org> wrote:
> The point here is more to be sure that we have the packages the
> developers intended us to have than of giving any warranty in as so far
> as integrity against trojans !

Oh c'mon..you can spin that a little better than that. You want to
drive the point home that its in the developers best interest to make
sure that we eat the right packages to prevent spurious bugreports
against packages built by someone else. You definitely want to do all
you can to spin this in developers best interest if you want to see it
done consistently.

-jef"off to create a rawhide-like repo that delibrately breaks package
builds to cause horrible package level problems, so that unsolvable
bugreports get filed by people using his 'mirror' of unsigned packages
that seem to have come from rawhide"spaleta